Returns & Exchanges
Ready-to-Ship Item Returns
- Returns accepted for 14 days
- Items must be in new, unused condition.
- Free return shipping is provided.
- A 10% restocking fee applies to all returns.
- Damaged or worn items will not be accepted.
- All returns must include the original documentation. A $150 fee will be charged for replacing any missing diamond certificates or other essential documents.
Exceptions: All international orders are final.
- All made-to-order, custom-ordered, and personalized items are considered FINAL SALE and are not eligible for return or exchange.
- We encourage customers to contact us with any questions or concerns about customizing a piece before placing an order.
Start a Return
Please let us know the first and last name of the original purchaser, email, order number, and reason for return. Thank you!
How to Package Your Return
1. Prepare Your Item for Return:
- Place the goods in a new small or medium box provided by the carrier, secure the item in the box with padding
- Place the inner security label on the smaller, inside box.
2. Prepare the Outer Packaging:
- Insert the smaller box into a new medium or large box provided by the carrier.
- If you're not using the carrier's box, be sure to use new packaging only, and always double-box your item. Please note, small jewelry boxes, padded packs, or envelopes are not considered boxes.
- Securely tape both ends of the box with clear packaging tape.
3. Attach the Labels:
- Stick the outer address label, with the barcode, on the outer box.
- If you're not using an adhesive label for the outer box, firmly attach the actual label using clear packaging tape, ensuring it can't be easily removed or fall off.
4. Ship Your Return:
- Please tender the package to staffed carrier personnel only.
- Do not give the package to "authorized" third-party affiliates of the carrier.