How to package your return
1. Prepare Your Item for Return:
- Place the goods in a new small or medium box provided by the carrier, secure the item in the box with padding
- Place the inner security label on the smaller, inside box.
2. Prepare the Outer Packaging:
- Insert the smaller box into a new medium or large box provided by the carrier.
- If you're not using the carrier's box, be sure to use new packaging only, and always double-box your item. Please note, small jewelry boxes, padded packs, or envelopes are not considered boxes.
- Securely tape both ends of the box with clear packaging tape.
3. Attach the Labels:
- Stick the outer address label, with the barcode, on the outer box.
- If you're not using an adhesive label for the outer box, firmly attach the actual label using clear packaging tape, ensuring it can't be easily removed or fall off.
4. Ship Your Return:
- Please tender the package to staffed carrier personnel only.
- Do not give the package to "authorized" third-party affiliates of the carrier.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team at email@example.com or 714-899-1122.