Don’t worry. We’re here to take care of you! We can repair any piece you purchased from our collection, and we stand by our work.
We’re proud to provide our limited lifetime warranty, JM Lifetime Care Plan, and Jeweler's Mutual Insurance for our clients to protect your important purchase.
How to get your jewelry repaired:
- Contact us by email or text to let us know you need your jewelry repaired.
- After getting in contact with us you can bring your ring in locally or if you live long-distance you may ship your ring to us. When your ring is in-store we will assess what needs to be done.
- Once the evaluation is done we will send you a breakdown of the necessary repairs. If there are any repairs needed outside of our normal warranty we'll let you know before we start the work. If you purchased the JM Lifetime Care Plan or Jeweler's Mutual Insurance any repair costs outside of our normal warranty may be included for you.
- When the repairs are agreed upon we will schedule your repair appointment.
- Once the repairs are completed you may pick your piece up in-store or we can ship your jewelry back to you.
You can even bring in-store or mail us your jewelry for a FREE thorough cleaning and inspection!
International clients are responsible for all shipping charges as well as customs and duties fees.