JM Lifetime Care Plan
The plan is designed to cover all necessary repairs for the lifetime of your jewelry. This includes sizing, maintenance, and shipping costs incurred when your jewelry requires servicing from our store. The coverage reaches its limit once the total value of repairs matches the original value of the piece, which generally coincides with the lifespan of the ring.
What Does the JM Lifetime Care Plan Cover?
- Insured shipping (both ways) for covered services
- Resetting of bent, broken, or worn prongs for gemstones or diamonds
- Repair of thinning or cracked ring shanks
- Replacement or repair of broken clasps, bracelets, or chains
- Restoration of broken or stretched pearl strands
- Repair or replacement of broken earring backs or posts
- Treatment for tarnishing and scratching
- Correction of kinked bracelets or chains
- Refinishing and polishing services
- Chain soldering
- Replacement of cracked or chipped stones (including center stones)
- Recovery of lost diamonds or gemstones due to a defective setting
- Ring soldering
- Ring resizing
What is NOT Covered?
Loss due to theft or mysterious disappearance is not covered. The JM Lifetime Care Plan is a service contract, NOT an insurance policy. For comprehensive protection please consider Jewelers Mutual insurance.
How do I purchase The JM Lifetime Care Plan?
Purchase your JM Care Plan at the same time you purchase your jewelry. The JM Lifetime Care Plan must be purchased for each individual piece of jewelry that you would like to cover. For example, if you are purchasing a wedding set, you must add a plan for each ring. To choose the right plan you just need to know the total of your ring before tax. Once you know the total find the price range your ring fits in and add that to your cart. Find the right plan here.
How much does the JM Lifetime Care Plan cost?
The cost of the plan is based on the purchase price of the item or items, exclusive of sales tax. The cost for the plan is indicated by the product price range your purchase falls into. Check pricing here.
How do I use the JM Lifetime Care Plan?
After you have purchased your plan, and something happens to the piece of jewelry in your plan. Just contact us, and we will get started on taking care of your repair.