JM Lifetime Care Plan
Made To Order. Esitmated Ship Date -
When you damage your jewelry, the last thing you should worry about is how to repair or replace it. You need a fast, easy-to-use care plan to get you up and running again.
What does the JM Lifetime Care Plan cover?
Restoration services required as a result of breakage due to faulty workmanship OR as a result of damage due to normal wear such as:
- Shipping (both ways) for covered services
- Resetting of gemstones or diamonds bent, broken or worn prongs
- Thinning or cracked ring shanks
- Broken clasps, bracelets or chains
- Broken or stretched pearl strands
- Broken earring backs or posts
- Tarnishing and scratching
- Kinked bracelets or chains
- Refinishing and polishing
- Chain soldering
- Replacement of cracked or chipped stones (including center stones)
- Loss of diamonds or gemstones due to a defective setting
- Ring soldering
- Ring re-sizing
How to buy the right plan:
The JM Lifetime Care Plan must be purchased for each individual piece of jewelry that you would like to cover. For example, if you are purchasing a wedding set, you must add a plan for each ring. To choose the right plan you just need to know the total of your ring before tax. Once you know the total find the price range your ring fits in and add that to your cart.
How do I use the Jm Lifetime Care Plan?
After you have purchased your plan, and something happens to the piece of jewelry in your plan. Just reach out to us by email or phone, and we will get started on taking care of your repair.
*JM Care Plan is not effective for any clients outside the U.S. territory.