How To Clean Your Rings At Home
There is nothing better than having a freshly cleaned ring that looks brand new again. Dirt, soap, oils, and other buildup are all things that can make your ring look dull and less sparkly. Not to mention all the germs that are caught in the ring, that could potentially irritate your skin as well. While we always welcome our customers to bring in their rings for a free professional cleaning and inspection, we understand that life happens and you may not always have the time to do so. To maintain the sparkliness and cleanliness of your ring in between store visits, try out this at-home method of cleaning your rings and any other fine jewelry you may have.
Things You Need:
- Dish soap
- Warm water
- Clean cloth
- Fill your bowl with warm water
- Add a few drops of dish soap into the bowl
- Let your ring soak in the bowl for at least 15 minutes
- Take the ring out of the bowl, dip the toothbrush into the bowl, and use the toothbrush to gently brush the surface of the ring.
- Let the ring air dry or pat gently with a clean cloth
We always welcome our customers, if possible, to bring their rings into store to get cleaned and inspected at least twice a year! So please feel free to stop by anytime!
Leave a comment