- Depending on your culture this is a more traditional option
- The fascination that it took millions of years to create this one unique stone
- A natural diamond may be more valuable to you personally
- Diamond mining helps support the development and growth of economies. For example, the largest contributor to revenues in Botswana is the diamond industry. This makes up 80% of export earning for their government.
- Larger inventories to shop from that are readily available as of now.
- More options available in antique shapes.
View this post on Instagram
Which stone type would you choose? Natural Diamond, Lab Diamond, or Moissanite? ⠀ In our opinion the Hearts and Arrows Charles and Colvard round moissanite is the shape that looks closest to a diamond. What do you guys think? ⠀ The Ultimate Round Diamond and Moissanite Comparison 💎✨ ⠀ Featured in the Comparison are 💎 Natural Diamond 💎 Lab Grown Diamond 💎 Charles and Colvard Moissanite ⠀ Try to guess which stones are diamond and which are moissanite! ⠀ Swipe left to see if you got it right 💎✨ ⠀ #diamondvsmoissanite.