- Accessibility, lab-grown diamonds are usually 50% less or more than natural diamonds making it easier for more couples to afford a diamond center stone.
- The fascination of advanced human technology, and the ability to be able to create diamonds.
- Know the origin of every diamond. 100% conflict-free.
- Higher quality diamond for your money. You can get bigger diamonds that are of higher color, clarity, and cut.
- Helping fund research and development for a better future. Diamonds are extremely useful for applications in electronics, medical tools and technology, and quantum computing. Diamonds are also being used to revolutionize renewable solar energy, waste management, and water purification.
View this post on Instagram
Which stone type would you choose? Natural Diamond, Lab Diamond, or Moissanite? ⠀ The Ultimate Oval Diamond and Moissanite Comparison 💎✨ ⠀ Featured in the Comparison are 💎 Natural Diamond 💎 Lab Grown Diamond 💎 Charles and Colvard Moissanite 💎 Harro Gem Moissanite ⠀ Try to guess which stones are diamond and which are moissanite! ⠀ Swipe left to see if you got it right 💎✨ ⠀ #diamondvsmoissanite.