1.8mm Tori Ring
Made To Order. Esitmated Delivery Date -
This 1.8mm Tori Diamond Ring is the perfect addition to your collection of stackable wedding rings. The marquise and round floating diamonds add a touch of elegance and sparkle to the minimalist design. The stackable design allows you to mix and match with other rings, making it versatile and perfect for any occasion. The ring is made of high-quality materials, ensuring durability and longevity. The diamonds are hand-selected and of the highest quality, making this ring a timeless piece of jewelry that will be cherished for years to come. The perfect gift for a loved one or a treat for yourself, this ring is sure to make a statement. Order yours today and experience the beauty of this unique and stunning piece of jewelry.
While our fine jewelry is designed for everyday wear, we suggest these care tips to help maintain longevity!
Remove jewelry when:
- Applying lotion or makeup
- Working out
Jewelry Care Tips:
- Make putting on your jewelry the last step in your morning routine.
- Make taking off your jewelry the first thing you do when you get home.
Once your piece is complete, we will contact you with tracking information. All jewelry requires signature upon delivery. The purchaser is responsible for any costs associated with a package returned to Princess Bride Diamonds due to multiple failed delivery attempts.
Average shipping times:
- UPS/FedEx 2-Day: 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays)
- UPS/FedEx Overnight: arrives the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays)
- FedEx/DHL Express: 3-8 business days (excluding weekends and holidays)*
*International orders may be required to pay duty or VAT. These are the responsibility of the purchaser and will be collected by DHL before your package can be delivered. Princess Bride Diamonds is not responsible for returned packages due to unpaid duty or VAT.
This is a current list of countries we ship to.
Don’t worry. We’re here to take care of you! We can repair any piece you purchased from our collection, and we stand by our work.
We’re proud to provide our limited lifetime warranty, JM Lifetime Care Plan, and Jeweler's Mutual Insurance for our clients to protect your important purchase.
How to get your jewelry repaired:
- Contact us by email or text to let us know you need your jewelry repaired.
- After getting in contact with us you can bring your ring in locally or if you live long-distance you may ship your ring to us. When your ring is in-store we will assess what needs to be done.
- Once the evaluation is done we will send you a breakdown of the necessary repairs. If there are any repairs needed outside of our normal warranty we'll let you know before we start the work. If you purchased the JM Lifetime Care Plan or Jeweler's Mutual Insurance any repair costs outside of our normal warranty may be included for you.
- When the repairs are agreed upon we will schedule your repair appointment.
- Once the repairs are completed you may pick your piece up in-store or we can ship your jewelry back to you.
Link to purchase a round-trip shipping labels for shipping to and from us.
Link to a one-way shipping label, and you'll ship to us and pick the repair up in-store.
You can even bring in-store or mail us your jewelry for a FREE thorough cleaning and inspection!
International clients are responsible for all shipping charges as well as customs and duties fees.
Ready to Ship Item Returns
We allow ready-to-wear pieces in NEW condition to be returned or exchanged within 14 days after delivery, with all documentation provided with the item.
- Items shipped with a diamond certificate must be returned with the certificate, or a $150 fee to replace missing documents will be assessed.
- Damaged and worn items will not be accepted for returns. All returns after 14 days will not be accepted.
- Items being returned will be less of a re-stocking cost fee.
- Tungsten and moissanite items are final sales.
- Please note all international sales are final.
Contact us to start a return or if you have any questions.
Made-to-Order Item Returns
All made-to-order/custom ordered/personalized items are FINAL sale. If you have questions about customizing a piece, please get in touch with us BEFORE placing your order.
We accept all major credit cards online. Payment declines are common due to the value of purchase. If your payment is declined, we recommend contacting your card issuing bank to determine the reason for the declined message. After you have contacted your bank, you can try to place the order.
We offer a 2% discount on all orders paid in cash. This option is available only in-store.
Complete your purchase using information from your PayPal account.
Complete your purchase on our mobile site using your Apple Pay account.
After you place your bank wire order, we will give you the account information you will need to provide to your bank in order to transfer funds. It may take a few days for your bank to process the bank wire. Once your bank has transferred the funds, we will immediately notify you and you will receive a confirmation. Confirmation may vary based on receipt of bank wire payment. If you have any questions about the process involved in a bank wire, contact your bank or call or text us at 714-899-1122. Please note: some financial institutions do charge a fee for bank wires; please contact your bank for more information.
The half-payment plan divides the total of the purchase price of your order into two half payments.
Purchases require a 50% initial deposit as agreed with the sales representative.
Orders must be paid in full within 3 months from the original date of purchase.
Orders must be paid in full before merchandise can leave the store.
For orders not paid in full after 3 months, Princess Bride Diamonds reserves the right to discontinue the hold on the merchandise in the order.
Items will be held for up to 3 months from the initial date of sale.
Half-payment plans are non-refundable after 7 days from the initial purchase date. Should customer need to cancel their order before shipment and after the 7 days from the initial purchase date, the initial deposit will be nonrefundable.
Buy today, pay over time with the Wells Fargo Jewelry Advantage credit card, issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. With approved credit from Wells Fargo, you’ll enjoy:
- Convenient monthly payments
- Flexible financing options
- Easy online account management
With your Wells Fargo Jewelry Advantage® credit card you can enjoy No Interest if Paid in Full within 9 months. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full within the promotional period.* Offer is subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments are required. Financing is available to our US customers only.
To use Wells Fargo, you must come in-store to use financing to make your purchase.
We offer easy monthly payments over 3, 6, or 12 months. Affirm offers rates from 10–30% APR. It's quick and easy. Enter a few pieces of information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit score. There are also no hidden fees. Know up front exactly what you'll owe, with no hidden costs and no surprises. Just select Affirm at checkout.
Available Online Only for people with US social security number.
Use PayPal Credit's digital, reusable credit line to shop online, and get 6 months special financing on purchases of $99+ every time you shop. Get a credit decision in seconds with a quick application.
Available Online Only with USA and International Financing Options