- Contact us by email or text to let us know you need your ring re-sized. One of our team members will then reach out to you to make an appointment with our jeweler.
- If you can bring your ring in locally, you will then just bring your ring in for your sizing appointment which takes about an hour to have done.
- If you live long-distance you will need to ship your ring to us before your appointment. You may choose your own courier or purchase a label through our store.
- Once your ring is on hand for your appointment we will complete the sizing in about an hour.
- After completion of the sizing you can pick-up your ring in-store or we can ship it back to you.
If you chose the 100% Eternity style option for your ring, we are not able to re-size your ring.
I accidentally damaged my jewelry! What do I do?
Don’t worry. We’re here to take care of you! We can repair any piece you purchased from our collection, and we stand by our work.
We’re proud to provide our limited lifetime warranty, JM Lifetime Care Plan, and Jeweler's Mutual Insurance for our clients to protect your important purchase.
How to get your jewelry repaired:
- Contact us by email or text to let us know you need your jewelry repaired.
- After getting in contact with us you can bring your ring in locally or if you live long-distance you may ship your ring to us. When your ring is in-store we will assess what needs to be done.
- Once the evaluation is done we will send you a breakdown of the necessary repairs. If there are any repairs needed outside of our normal warranty we'll let you know before we start the work. If you purchased the JM Lifetime Care Plan or Jeweler's Mutual Insurance any repair costs outside of our normal warranty may be included for you.
- When the repairs are agreed upon we will schedule your repair appointment.
- Once the repairs are completed you may pick your piece up in-store or we can ship your jewelry back to you.
You can even bring in-store or mail us your jewelry for a FREE thorough cleaning and inspection!
Every piece of jewelry will require care and maintenance over time. Gold, platinum, diamonds, and other fine jewelry materials are very durable, but are not indestructible. Everyone wears their jewelry differently and depending on the design of the piece there may be more or less maintenance required.
To keep your jewelry in the best condition possible we recommend the following:
- Remove jewelry before housework, heavy lifting, exercising, before sleeping, outdoor work, showering, bathing, or swimming.
- Remove jewelry if it could be exposed to chemicals of any kind. Cleaning chemicals, lotions, soaps, makeup, and perfume.
- Cleaning jewelry on a weekly basis with warm water, dish soap, and a soft bristle toothbrush. You may also bring it in to us to be professionally cleaned! We offer complimentary cleaning, check-ups, and prong re-tightening anytime.
We rank our engagement rings and fine jewelry's attention for care and maintenance on a scale of low, medium and high. This will help give you an idea of what ring styles will work best for your lifestyle, or help understand the maintenance required for the piece.
- Low - an easy to maintain style and that you should have checked at least once a year. These are typically pieces with no or very little side stones set into the piece.
- Medium - you should have this style checked at least once every 6 months. Typical medium care pieces include dainty styles, such as rings under 2mm or rings with french pave stones.
- High - These types of styles take more work to maintain and you should have this style checked at least once every 3 months. Pieces in this category can be 3D Pave pieces, eternity rings, and other pieces where there is very little metal to show off the stones.